Oct 28, 2008

The New Place to Read!



I've been asked why I've stopped blogging, the answer, I haven't. I've just changed places. The sun has set on Flat World Student and is rising on a great new blog!

So if you've been following this blog, you will totally want to subscribe to my latest and greates repository of excitement!

The newish blog is SocialSquared.com (click here to visit) where I write on business, marketing and social media.

I would love it if you would subscribe, you can click here to subscribe by email or click here for Rss.

Check out my top posts at SocialSquared.com to see what it's all about.

3 Amazing Online Marketing Campaigns
Traffic are People?
Obama Proves Social Media: You Get it or You Don't


Thanks for following!

As always you can follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/thattallguy
Find me on Facebook: Jess Sloss
or my new favorite Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/jsloss