Dec 11, 2007

How Do You Take Your Shirt Off?



The internet knows all. Which is scary for someone who often thinks he knows everything....such as myself.

I had this point blatantly rammed into my face just the other night. I was unfaltering in my point of view, no argument to the contrary made logical sense. A quick Google search put an end to my confidence.

Little did I know, I am in the minority when it comes to taking off my shirt. A group of Singaporean High School Students completed and not so scientific study that has opened my eyes to the multitude of ways to take off ones shirt.

Who knew there could be so many ways, so much creativity in the simple task of taking off a shirt. The whole experience has made me question my knowledge, my understanding of undressing and even my existence (not that that is anything new). Even the most referred to fact on dressing, the certainty that everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time, may be in question!

So I thought I would ask you all a question. How do you take your shirt off? For email and rss readers click here to see the poll. A full description, including pictures of the options can be seen here.

If you have a way other that what is listed, leave a comment, share your undressing ways with the rest of us. It's time that this information be public!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, interesting article... i'm definitely a method 3 (pull off shirt with the collar).
Now i'm going to keep watching everything take off shirts.. thanks jess! :p